This article was written for TechCrunch.com‘s #Love column, which is a special column focused on digital matters of the heart. Thank you Jordan Crook, TechCrunch tech journalist for the opportunity to contribute my writing.
Dr. Villarreal on examiner.com/oakland
A bit more about me.
Recent Posts by Dr. Villarreal
- Dr. Villarreal serves as Social Relationships Expert for girlsaskguys.com
- Stop texting and start talking: 5 tips to millennial modern dating
- Digital mental health tools: how do they work?
- Gen-Y’s tech twist on engagement, weddings and parenthood
- DJs and Mental Health: Electronic Music’s Last Taboo
- Hacking Social Isolation, published on TechCrunch.com
- Tech in dating: decoding the social rules of text, online dating & social media
- Cohabitation: a generational trend that’s here to stay, but does it work?
- Dr. Villarreal has added a second office location in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Freshman year college survival guide: 20 tips for success
- CBT for Treating Mood Disorders
- Shootings Advice from Oakland Clinical Psychologists
- 2012 in review
- Adam Lanza, mental illness and violence: Is there a connection? Get the facts.
- Fifty shades of grey: 7 ways to promote change in your partner