This article was written for TechCrunch.com‘s #Love column, which is a special column focused on digital matters of the heart. Thank you Jordan Crook, TechCrunch tech journalist for the opportunity to contribute my writing.
Dr. Villarreal on examiner.com/oakland
A bit more about me.
Recent Posts by Dr. Villarreal
- New Year’s resolutions have come and gone: getting ‘unstuck’ in 2015
- Dr. Villarreal debuts on The Oxygen Channel’s Snapped! Killer Couples: Dawn Godman and Justin Helzer
- Prescription medicines: asking the right questions to keep you informed
- Dr. Villarreal is now offering personal and executive coaching
- Psychological thriller “Alarmed” a full feature film set for release Q1 of 2014
- Fear of flying? Tips to overcoming anxiety & panic attacks this holiday season
- Dr. Villarreal serves as Social Relationships Expert for girlsaskguys.com
- Stop texting and start talking: 5 tips to millennial modern dating
- Digital mental health tools: how do they work?
- Gen-Y’s tech twist on engagement, weddings and parenthood
- DJs and Mental Health: Electronic Music’s Last Taboo
- Hacking Social Isolation, published on TechCrunch.com
- Tech in dating: decoding the social rules of text, online dating & social media
- Cohabitation: a generational trend that’s here to stay, but does it work?
- Dr. Villarreal has added a second office location in San Francisco’s Financial District
Hours & Info
By appointment only.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.