This article was written for TechCrunch.com‘s #Love column, which is a special column focused on digital matters of the heart. Thank you Jordan Crook, TechCrunch tech journalist for the opportunity to contribute my writing.
A bit more about me.
Recent Posts by Dr. Villarreal
- Dr. Villarreal’s upcoming course at UCB: Neuropsychological Report Interpretation and Utilization: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals
- Dr. Christina Villarreal on WVON Chicago, with Perri Small Discussing American Beauty Standards
- Millennials Do It Their Way: Optimizing Casual Sex So Everyone Wins
- Rachel Dolezal: Why would a white woman misrepresent her race as black? Psychological insights from a mental health expert.
- Killing Out of Jealousy: Dr. Villarreal on Lifetime’s “Killer Kids”, Bernadette Protti’s Story
- Dr. Christina Villarreal’s Focus on Women’s Sexual Health, Empowerment & Wellness
- Dating & Sex in SF: Secrets for Success from a Relationship Coach Who’s Seen it All
- Is Lightweight Stalking on Social Media a Relationship Killer? Stop in 3 Easy Steps.
- Get A Beautiful Mind, With Dr. Christina Villarreal
- Successful Entrepreneurs Reboot with Smart Daydreaming.
- Slow Down Your Sense of Time with One Matrix-Like Mind Trick.
- Be Better Than Everyone, Use SMART Goals In 5 Easy Steps
- FOMO Struggle Is Real: How The Best & Brightest SF Singles Are Still Missing Out
- 6 #BestAdvice Ways to Use Your Wearable Device for Improved Mental Health
- The one habit keeping you from winning big(ger) in life, and how to change it.
Hours & Info
By appointment only.