This article was written for TechCrunch.com‘s #Love column, which is a special column focused on digital matters of the heart. Thank you Jordan Crook, TechCrunch tech journalist for the opportunity to contribute my writing.
A bit more about me.
Recent Posts by Dr. Villarreal
- Dating & Sex in SF: Secrets for Success from a Relationship Coach Who’s Seen it All
- Is Lightweight Stalking on Social Media a Relationship Killer? Stop in 3 Easy Steps.
- Get A Beautiful Mind, With Dr. Christina Villarreal
- Successful Entrepreneurs Reboot with Smart Daydreaming.
- Slow Down Your Sense of Time with One Matrix-Like Mind Trick.
- Be Better Than Everyone, Use SMART Goals In 5 Easy Steps
- FOMO Struggle Is Real: How The Best & Brightest SF Singles Are Still Missing Out
- 6 #BestAdvice Ways to Use Your Wearable Device for Improved Mental Health
- The one habit keeping you from winning big(ger) in life, and how to change it.
- Break Glass In Case Of Emergency: Disrupt and Take Over Your Bad Mood
- Handle your relationship status like a boss: single, searching or settled
- New Year’s resolutions have come and gone: getting ‘unstuck’ in 2015
- Dr. Villarreal debuts on The Oxygen Channel’s Snapped! Killer Couples: Dawn Godman and Justin Helzer
- Prescription medicines: asking the right questions to keep you informed
- Dr. Villarreal is now offering personal and executive coaching
Hours & Info
By appointment only.