As an executive coach I support learning in:
- Leadership Development
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Communication Skill Enhancement
- Peak Performance in Management
- Change Facilitation
- Career/Life Transitions
I help organizations enhance:
- Company Culture
- Team Strategy
- Inter-Team Collaboration
- Diversity Awareness
People and organizations who optimally gain from coaching are highly motivated, functional and ready to achieve identified goals. I provide support and education to executives (managers in tech, early stage entrepreneurs, and other leaders in Silicon Valley) improve work/life balance, gain organizational advancement, achieve peak performance and leadership growth, plan career transitions, cultivate social network growth, and skillful dating among other professionals in tech. I use a problem-solving approach for coaching that is positive, strength-based, and strategic informed by cognitive neuroscience and behavioral design techniques.
“Engaging in executive coaching is an opportunity to uncover new dimensions of problem solving, discover potential for success, cultivate new skills, examine barriers and enlist strategic resources as part of a tailored plan of action towards a person’s professional growth. Ineffective patterns are identified and reframed in a way which allows for new, positive developments in a person’s performance. Coaching can also help identify and build solutions when entrepreneurs are ‘stuck’ in a gridlock, or at a crossroads in their company’s development. Coaching sessions are an active place to develop strategic goals, and work towards them with steady, measurable progress. In partnership we will celebrate accomplishments, examine the pitfalls that are a natural part of growth, and reinforce a support system to help maintain positive change. It’s an exciting journey that I enjoy taking with people, every step of the way.” Dr. Christina Villarreal
- Defines and adheres to specific goals defined by the client
- Formulates an action plan that capitalizes upon the client’s existing skill sets and strengths
- Measures progress with ongoing evidence-based assessment tools; process is results driven
- Provides tailored structure, positive encouragement, support, and feedback
- Psychotherapy is appropriate when a mental health problem/disability arises, and warrants clinical attention and psychological intervention
- Psychotherapy focuses on moving people from a state of dysfunction to one of being functional; it was developed out of the need to treat human pathology
- Psychotherapy is appropriate for helping people cope with, and learn to manage the debilitating symptoms of ongoing mental illness
- Psychotherapists are trained to take a neutral, objective stance towards their patients rather than advocate for solution-focused action, positive change and growth.
Please note, once you have begun working with Dr. Villarreal, if you have scheduled and confirmed an appointment, you have a 24 hour grace period with which to cancel or reschedule that appointment. You may cancel or reschedule directly with Dr. Villarreal by email, phone message or text. Without adequate cancellation time, you will be responsible for the cost of the missed appointment in full.
Payment for services rendered are due at the time of the scheduled appointment.