Dr. Villarreal is excited to host her first women’s only workshop focusing on dating & female sexual health- it’s going to be an amazing event! While this event has already nearly sold out, there is certainly room for a few more. Please join us- there will be appetizers served, and a selection of wines by the glass to purchase. We will meet in ‘La Cave’, a private lounge space, downstairs in Aquitaine Wine Bar & Bistro, San Francisco, CA. When? May 27th, 2015, 7 pm-10 pm.
Tickets for this event may be purchased (click here for details) in advance at Eventbrite, as well as at the door.
Dating & Sex in SF: Secrets for Success from a Relationship Coach Who’s Seen it All (Women-Only)
Navigating Your Sexual Identity: Bay Area Dating, Communicating Sexual Preferences, Managing Romantic Pitfalls, and Turning “Happily Ever After” into a Reality
- shopping for a sexual partner/love interest: What are we looking for, and how will we know when we find it?
- Seizing control of your sexual identity, and figuring out what arouses you physically and mentally
- Porn/Sex in the media– How has it affected/shaped your sexual identity and in past/current relationship? What place does porn have, if any, in oursexual relationships?
- Body Image– how to move beyond feeling worried about being attractive to your partner to feeling hot and worthy of asking for what you like in bed
- Mutual Fantasy Building– how to collaborate with your partner on what’s going on in his/her head AND yours for increased sexual connection and pleasure.
- Maintaining Long Term Love– practical tips for navigating and managing committed relationships